Mini Meatball Mummies
• 20 frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
• 1 can (230 grams) of Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls. Alternatively you may make them yourself using
our Pillsbury crescent rolls recipe
• Ketchup or mustard, if desired
• Marinara sauce, as desired
How to make mini meatball mummies
• Heat your oven to 190°C.
• Line the surface you are going to work on with cooking parchment paper. On the prepared surface, unroll the dough (if using crescent roll dough, press perforations to seal) and cut it into 4 rectangles.
• Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
• Around each meatball, wrap 2 pieces of dough to look like “bandages,” stretching the dough just a little so that they cover the meatballs.
• Separate the “bandages” near 1 end to make it look like a meatball “face.”
• On an ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped meatballs and bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and meatballs are hot. With ketchup and mustard, draw “eyes” on the mummy bites. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!