How to make red love cake balls
A very yummy dessert that you can serve up at any special event.
Ingredients for Cake
- All purpose flour (2 ½ cups)
- Granulated sugar (Couple of cups)
- Cocoa (One tablespoon)
- Salt (One teaspoon)
- Baking Soda (One teaspoon)
- Couple of eggs
- Vegetable oil (1 ½ cups)
- Buttermilk (One cup)
- Vinegar (One tablespoon)
- Vanilla extract (One teaspoon)
- Red food coloring (2 Oz)
Ingredients for Frosting
- Heavy cream (1/3 cup)
- Butter (Couple of tablesppons)
- Vanilla extract (Half a teaspoon)
- Confectioners’ sugar (Three cups)
Ingredient for Coating
- Chocolate candy melts (Four cups)
Directions for Preparation
- Heat the oven at 350 degree temperature. Now take a cake pan (9×13 inch), and grease & flour it.
- Take the eggs and whisk them in a medium sized bowl, and add the remaining liquid ingredients and whisk till properly mixed.
- Now take a new bowl and put all of the dry ingredients into it and whisk them.
- Mix the dry ingredients & wet ingredients together and whisk them for next one minute till they all are mixed properly.
- Now pour them into the prepared cake pan and bake for next 40 to 45 minutes. Once baked, allow it to cool down.
- After cooling it, crumble it into a bigger bowl.
- In order to make frosting, beat the sugar with the help of an electric mixer till it becomes smooth enough. Now add some vanilla & butter and beat them till you notice soft peaks.
- Add a cup of frosting over the cake crumbs and with the help of your hands, mix them properly.
- Make balls from this mixture. Now take a tray lined with butter or wax paper and place the balls over it.
- Put it in the freezer for 30 to 40 minutes to make them firm.
- With the help of a fork, carefully dip the cake balls in the melted chocolate to form a chocolate layer.
- One by one place them over the baking sheet and allow them to chill till they become firm.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!