Blueberry and lemon cupcakes
• All-purpose flour (2 cups+6 tablespoons)
• Baking powder (Two teaspoons)
• Salt (One teaspoon)
• Fresh blueberries (Three cups)
• Sour cream (Half a cup)
• Whole milk (Half a cup)
• Vanilla extract (Couple of teaspoons)
• Pure lemon extract (3/4 teaspoon)
• Lemon zest (One teaspoon)
• Unsalted butter (One cup)
• White sugar (1 ½ cups)
• Four bigger eggs
Directions for Preparation
1. Heat the oven at 175c and with the help of cupcake papers prepare the muffin tin.
2. Take a medium sized bowl and sift the dry ingredients in it. Now transfer the flour mixture (one tablespoon) in a bigger bowl. Add some fresh blueberries and move the bowl in such a way that the blueberries get coated with flour. Now set the blueberries and remaining flour mixture aside.
3. Take a small bowl and mix whole milk, vanilla extract, lemon zest, lemon extract & sour cream in it. Now take a stand mixer bowl and then cream sugar and butter till they become fluffy and yellow in color. Now beat eggs in it one by one till properly mixed.
4. Mix milk mixture and flour mixture together (begin with flour mixture and end with flour mixture). Mix them properly and smoothly fold in the blueberries. Transfer the mixture to the cupcakes.
5. Bake the cupcakes for next 20 minutes and then allow them to cool down for next 10 minutes over pan’s racks. After 10 minutes move them to racks and allow them to completely cool down. You lemon blueberry cupcakes are ready now.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!