How to make banana pudding mini cupcakes
Banana Pudding Mini Cupcakes
Ingredients (For 17 Servings)
• 2 small boxes of Jello instant banana pudding mix (you can also use Vanilla flavour)
• 3 cups of milk
• 1 batch of Nilla Wafer Cake Batter
• Vanilla Frosting
• Banana Chips and extra Nilla Wafers for topping
How to Prepare
1. Preheat your oven to 177 degrees Celsius and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Mix up a batch of Nilla Wafer Cake Batter, and fill cupcake pan till each cup is ¾ full.
3. Now bake for 20 minutes and then allow the cupcakes to cool.
4. Prepare the filling while the cupcakes are cooling by wisking together the Jello pudding mix and milk and refrigerating the mixture until it is set. This will take around 15 -20 minutes.
5. Once the cupcakes are cool, use a melon baller or an apple corer and take a small piece of cake out of the top. Now spoon or pipe the pudding inside the cupcakes.
6. Finally, decorate the top of the cupcakes with with the vanilla frosting and top with a banana chip and a Nilla wafer.
7. Refrigerate these until you are ready to serve.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!