Divine Almond Brownies
How to make mouthwatering Almond Brownies
What You Need
For The Brownies
• 1 cup and 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 container (approx. 450 grams) of chocolate syrup
• 1 cup of softened butter
• 4 eggs
• ½ teaspoon of almond extract
• ½ teaspoon of salt
For The Frosting
• ½ cup of chopped almonds
• 1 cup (approx. 170 grams) of semi-sweet chocolate chips
• ¼ teaspoon of almond extract
• 1 pack (approx. 230 grams) of frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
How to Prepare
• Set your oven to approx. 177 degrees Celsius and grease a 13 by 9 inch pan.
• Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl till the mixture is light and fluffy. Add in each one of the four eggs separately to the butter; remember to beat well after each addition. Mix in chocolate syrup and ½ teaspoon of almond extract. Mix the flour and salt and add this mixture to the butter and chocolate mixture gradually.
• Pour this mixture into the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the center of comes back clean; keep in mind that the brownies may appear to be moist. Cool this on a cooling rack.
• Melt the chocolate chips and 1 cup of whipped topping in a microwave-friendly bowl; stir till the mixture is smooth. Let this mixture cool after which mix in the rest of the whipped topping and ¼ teaspoon of almond extract.
• Spread this frosting over the cooled brownies and sprinkle over the almonds.
• You can now enjoy these scrumptious brownies.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!