Mini nutella and raspberry chocolate cakes
• Four eggs
• Caster sugar (200 gm)
• Plain flour (100 gm)
• Sifted cocoa (80 gm)
• Melted butter (185 gm)
• Raspberries (Small punnet)
• Nutella (Small jar)
Directions for Preparation (Makes 10 muffins)
1. First of all heat the oven at 200C.
2. Now take a muffin tin and grease it properly with butter.
3. Take a medium sized mixing bowl. Beat sugar & egg together in it. Now sift the cocoa & flour till mixed properly. Add some butter into it and once again mix them properly.
4. In each one of the muffin holes, fill a teaspoon of batter sufficient to fill up the base.
5. Take a heaped teaspoon of Nutella and place it over the batter. Now cover the Nutella with an extra tablespoon of batter. Put couple of raspberries over each cake. However, while doing so, push the raspberries to some extent into the batter to prevent them from toppling.
6. Bake it for 10 to 12 minutes till the sides are cooked. However, make sure that the center stays gooey and the batter beneath the raspberries must be runny.
7. Now gently remove the cakes from muffin tins and serve them immediately. Moreover, you can even store them for future use, as muffins taste yummy even when they are cold.
Looking for some healthy guilt free desserts check out this amazing book:
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!