Delicious pull apart cheesy bread tutorial
Hey First of all…. Thank you! for visiting us… We have some news for you.. check out this video first….
What you will need for your bread:
- Green onions
- Poppy Seeds
- Sourdough Bread
- A Foil lined baking sheet
How to prepare:
1) Cut the sourdough bread both ways as shown in the picture but make
sure you do not cut all the way to the bottom of it. It’s also important
to have a sharp knife when doing this as the cutting is the hard part.
2) Place the cut load on your foil lined baking sheet
3) Cut up your cheese and place into where you have made the cuts
in the bread
4) Chop you your green onions and mix them with some melted butter
and poppy seeds and then drizzle it on top of and around your bread
5) Wrap the bread into foil and bake on 180c for approx 15min.
6) Unwrap your bread and then continue to bake it until you notice that
the skin is crispy and your cheese has melted. This should take approx
This is a great recipe and there are many other ingredients that you can
experiment with… We hope you like it!
P.S.. Check out our latest AMAZING product – WHITE Diamond Star Waterproof laser light
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!