How to make chocolate raspberry bars
Chocolate Raspberry Bars
- 1 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 divided cups of dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of red raspberries
- 350 milliliters of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
How to prepare:
1. Preheat your oven to 180° Celsius.
2. Using a foil, line a baking dish and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Unroll the pie crust and lay it into the prepared pan. Use a knife to trim the edges extending out of the prepared pan.
4. Heat the sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat and mix in 1 cup of the chocolate chips. Now continue to stir until the chocolate has fully melted.
5. Now pour and spread the chocolate and condensed milk mixture over the prepared pie crust.
6. Toss the raspberries together with the sugar in a bowl and then sprinkle them over the chocolate covered pie crust.
7. Crumble the sugar cookie dough over the berries using your fingers, make sure you spread the cookie dough as evenly as possible.
8. Bake this for 30 minutes.
9. After 30 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the dessert. Now bake the dessert in the oven for another 2 minutes.
10. Once baked, let the dessert cool completely, cut it into bars and then serve.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!