How to make cheddar and bacon pull apart bread
How to Prepare Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread
• Shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz)
• Melted butter (Half a cup)
• Ranch dressing mix (One tablespoon)
• Cooked and crispy bacon (Five slices)
• Sourdough bread (One round loaf)
Directions for Preparation
1. Take the bread and run the knife over it in vertical & horizontal manner. However, while doing so, make sure not to accidentally pierce through the bread.
2. Now take the melted butter and properly mix the ranch mix into it. Dip the bread in the mixture until it is fully covered with the mixture.
3. Now stuff bacon and cheese between the crevices and cracks of bread.
4. Cover the entire bread with a foil and cook it for next 15 minutes at 3500.
5. Remove the bread from the heat and take out the foil. Now cook the bread for 10 minutes more.
6. Your Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread is ready now and you can serve it immediately.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!