Garlic pull apart bread
Garlic Pull Apart Bread
• Active dry yeast (Couple of teaspoons)
• Warm water (One cup)
• White sugar (Two tablespoons)
• Softened unsalted sugar (Couple of tablespoons)
• Milk (One cup)
• Salt (2 ½ teaspoons)
• Bread flour (5½ to 6½ cups)
• Melted butter (Eight tablespoons)
• Finely chopped parsley (One-fourth cup)
• Fresh oregano (Couple of tablespoons)
• Minced garlic (Four cloves)
• Kosher salt (Couple of teaspoons)
Directions for Preparation
1. Take a bowl with dough hook of stand mixer, and add some warm water in it. Now add some yeast & sugar in it. Set it aside for next 5 to 10 minutes till the whole thing becomes foamy. Add some salt, butter flour (three cups) and milk. Slowly add some more flour and stir till the dough becomes smooth enough. Knead for next 7 to 10 minutes. Now separate the dough into two parts.
2. Take a small bowl and mix parsley, butter, minced garlic and oregano. Take one part of dough and dip it in the butter mixture. Now take two pans (9 inch pan and 5 inch pan) and layer them with dough. Cover them up and wait till they double in size for next one hour.
3. Bake for thirty minutes at 3500 till it becomes golden brown and then sprinkle some kosher salt.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!