Homemade fluffy marshmallow recipe
Homemade fluffy marshmallow
• Egg whites (Three bigger eggs)
• Sugar (2/3 cup+2 tablespoons)
• Light corn syrup (3/4 cup)
• Pure vanilla extract (One teaspoon)
Directions for Preparation
1. Take the egg whites and with the help of electric mixer best them together till they become frothy & light. Keep the mixer running and gradually add couple of tablespoons of sugar and beat till a soft peak is formed.
2. Now take a bigger saucepan and mix water (1/3 cup), sugar (2/3 cup), and corn syrup. Heat the pan on medium temperature till the mixture begins to boil. Now increase the temperature to medium high and cook the mixture for next 10 to 15 minutes till it turns into a soft ball.
3. Pour the syrup in the mixer and set the mixer on low speed. Now gradually add the hot syrup in the egg-white mixture and increase the speed of mixer to high and allow it to beat for next 6 to 8 minutes. Now add some vanilla and continue mixing for next 2 to 4 minutes till the whole mixture begins to appear like a marshmallow cream.
4. Once done, allow it to cool down and then store it in an airtight jar in a refrigerator. It can be stored till a month.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!