Boozy edible LEGO for your next party
So maybe you used to play with LEGO when you were young? Maybe your kids love playing with it now.. Well
right when you thought LEGO’s couldn’t improve, someone pops up and makes a formula for consumable ( Yes you can eat them!! ) custom made sticky LEGO pieces that you can even stack and build with!. Thanks to the guys at ‘ Kind of random ‘ who have there own you tube channel, now you will be able to make this for yourself or kids..
We hope you enjoy this and please share it with your friends if you like the idea… – Thank you!
What you will need:
1/2 cup of very cold water
1/4 cup of corn syrup
2 packets of unflavoured gelatin
120ml vodka — Leave this out obviously if your making for the kids
1 pack (85g) of jelly
How to make your own edible Lego:
1) Put the corn syrup into the cold water and blend until its completely dissolved.
2) At that point empty the your mixture into a pan but don’t start the heat yet.
3) Include both packs of gelatin and afterward the powdered jelly and vodka. Blend until all the gelatin is blended in.
4) Set your stove to medium/low heating for around 5-10 mins and mix the blend every few minutes. At the point when the gelatin is totally liquefied, the syrup can be put into the molds.
Leave it so it can set for about five hours.
Here is the you-tube video for you to watch…
P.s Make sure you check out our other popular fun recipes we just posted
3) Jack Daniels Cupcakes [ Must see ]
P.P.S Have you see our Waterproof garden landscape light? Pretty sure you will be the only one in your street with one of these.. Our previous customers have told us people have come knocking on there door asking what was creating the amazing effect in there gardens.. Take a look at the video it really is incredible..
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!