Delicious red velvet strawberry mini cakes
Red Velvet Strawberry mini Cakes
- 1 box of red velvet cake mix
- 1 tub of cool whip (tub of)
- 1 pint of strawberries
- 2 bricks of cream cheese, 230 grams each
- 210 grams of marshmallow fluff
How to Prepare
The Cream Cheese Whipped Topping
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature.
- Whip the cream cheese using an electric mixer. Whip till the cream cheese is fluffy and light.
- Mix the marshmallow fluff with the cream cheese and mix both these ingredients together thoroughly.
- Now fold the cool whip topping into this mixture till the mixture is nice and fluffy.
Bake the cupcakes as directed on the cake mix package. To make the cakes richer you can:
- Add one more egg than the amount specified on the packaging into the cake mix
- Use butter instead of the vegetable oil originally instructed by the cake package to make the cake
- Use milk instead of the water originally instructed by the cake mix package
- Cut the prepared cupcakes in half and pipe the cream cheese topping onto the lower half of the cupcake.
- Place some freshly sliced strawberries onto the topping.
- Replace the top of the cupcake and then top it again with the topping and strawberries.
- Now serve and enjoy!
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!