Strawberry chocolate nachos
STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE NACHOS
• 1 cup of miniature marshmallows
• 1 bag (230 grams) of cinnamon sugar pita chips
• 1 cup of chopped fresh strawberries
• 1/3 cup of caramel topping
• 3/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup of toasted flaked coconut
• 3 tablespoons of whipping cream
• Microwave the whipping cream on high heat settings for around 30 seconds or until hot while uncovered in a 1-cup microwavable measuring cup. Place the chocolate chips in a small bowl and pour the hot cream over chocolate chips and let the ingredients stand for 1 minute. Stir this until you get a melted and smooth.
• Place the pita chips on large serving platter, place in them in a way that they are overlapping each other slightly. Drizzle with chocolate mixture and caramel topping. Sprinkle with strawberries, marshmallows and coconut. Now serve and enjoy.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!