How to make a frostbite cocktail
A popular cocktail that can be enjoyed at all times of the year but is great for cocktail parties in winter, It may be called ” The frostbite ” but this one will definitely warm you up!
- 15 milliliters of blue curacao
- 30 milliliters of chocolate liqueur
- 30 milliliters of cream
- 45 milliliters of tequila
- 30 milliliters of crème de menthe
How to Prepare:
- Pour all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake the contents of the shaker for approx. 1 minute.
- Pour this into a glass full of ice and serve.
p.s want to see how to make guilt free desserts.. check this out..
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!