How to make a starry glow in dark shirt for kids
How to make a starry glow in the dark shirt for kids
Things you will need:
-A black T-shirt
-A cardboard cut to place inside your shirt
-White paint that can be used on fabric
- Seven paper plates
- Glow in the dark fabric paint
- UV black light *optional*
How to make your glow in the dark shirt
1) Cut your potatoes in 1/2 and draw a star shape or any other shapes you might like
2) Place the cardboard under the part of the tshirt where you are going to place each cut design
3) Tip white paint onto a plate and use your potato shapes to stamp on your design.
4) Let this initial coat dry for approx 1 hour.
5) Once dried repeat this process to create another coat on top but use your glow in the dark pain
6) Use your glow in the dark pain and draw an outline and details to each shape
7) Let the shirt dry fully before wearing.
8) Wear the shirt at night inside or out to see this great effect.
* Optional - Use a black light and wear the shirt around this light for an extra strong effect.