How to Make Queso Bean Dip
Delicious Queso Bean Dip Recipe
What You Need:
- Two cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 300 gm can diced tomatoes with green chilies, mild
- One cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Four tablespoons butter, unsalted
- Two 500 gm cans Old El Paso Refried Beans
How to Prepare:
- Place beans into massive bowl, stirring and mashing to mix.
- Place butter into a little cooking pan over medium heat to soften.
- Whisk in flour, salt and pepper, stirring for concerning sixty seconds. Slowly stir in cream, whisking continuously till thickened.
- Once thickened, cut back heat to low and stir in one 1/2 cups of cheese till thawed swish and thick. Stir in can of tomatoes, stirring to combined.
- Pour queso over beans, stir to mix. Transfer bean mixture to individual baking dishes or a 9×13 in. baking dish. prime with remaining cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes, till cheese is thawed. take away and serve heat with hotcake chips.