Yummy white and black fudge pops
Black and White Fudge Pops
• Molding Chocolate and Milk Candy (One-third cup)
• Granulated Sugar (Two-third cup)
• Cornstarch (Couple of tablespoons)
• Dutch process cocoa powder (Three tablespoons)
• 2% milk (2 ½ cups)
• Salted butter (One tablespoon)
• Vanilla extract (One teaspoon)
• Coating chocolate (for dipping) & Milk Dipping (Half a cup)
• Drizzle & Design White Chocolate for decoration (Half bottle)
Directions for Preparation
1. Take a saucepan with some molding chocolate and heat it at low temperature until the chocolate melts. Stir frequently.
2. Now add some cornstarch, milk, sugar and cocoa powder to the melted chocolate and heat at a medium temperature. Stir regularly.
3. Cook the mixture for next 10 minutes till it becomes thick.
4. Now remove the pan from the heat and add some vanilla and butter to it. Stir it to combine.
5. Pour the mixture in pop molds and insert the sticks. Put it in the freezer for whole night.
6. Next day, melt some dipping chocolate for 30 seconds in a microwave till it becomes smooth.
7. Now remove the pops from their mold and immediately dip in the molten chocolate and put them over the parchment lined baking sheet.
8. As per the directions on the package, melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the pops for decoration.
9. Put the pops back in the freezer for 15 minutes.
10. The pops are ready now and you can either serve them immediately or store in an air-tight container for future use.