Ladybug Cracker Appetizers
These ladybug cracker appetizers are perfect to serve up for any special event or party. Give them a try next time you are feeling creative.
What you will need:
2 tablespoon of sour cream
60 grams softened cream cheese
black paste food colouring
Half teapoon of minced chives
1/8 teaspoon of garlic salt
1/8 teaspoon of chopped fresh parsley
35 crackers ( your favourite type )
18 cherry tomatoes - ( Quartered )
18 pitted ripe olives
72 fresh chive pieces
How to make:
1) Use a bowl and mix your cream cheese and the sour until it becomes a smooth texture.
2) Place 1 tablespoon of the this mix in a another small bowl and use the food colouring
to tint black
3) Place the black mixture in a little plastic bag and set this aside.
4) Add your chives, garlic salt and the parsley to the rest of the cream cheese mixture and
spread this over your crackers.
5) Place 2 tomato quarters on each for the ladybug wings
To make the head:
1) Halve your olives and then put 1/2 on each of your crackers
2) Place 2 chives onto the olives for antennae
3) Now use your black tinted cream cheese mix to pipe spots onto the wings of the ladybug.