Mini bacon sausages recipe
Mini Bacon Sausages
What you will need:
Bacon (14 slices)
A package of cocktail-size smoked link sausages (40)
3/4 cup ketchup
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon onion salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to make mini bacon sausages:
1. Set oven control to broil.
2. In a glass baking dish spray some cooking oil.
3. Also spray broiler rack and pan with cooking spray.
4. Now cut each bacon slice crosswise into 3 pieces and wrap each piece around 1 sausage, securing with toothpick and place on rack in pan.
5. Broil with tops about 6 inches from heat for about 12 to 16 minutes, turning once, until bacon is crisp.
6. Now in a saucepan, mix the remaining ingredients and cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes while stirring frequently till the sugar is dissolved and mixture is bubbly.
7. Now heat your oven to 180°C and transfer the sausages from the broiler pan to a baking dish.
8. Pour the sauce over the sausages and then turn to coat with sauce on both sides of the sausage.
9. Bake for about 20 minutes until the sausages are bubbling.