Yummy apple dumplings
Yummy Apple Dumplings
What You Need:
• 1 ½ cups of sugar
• Approx. 280 grams (2 cans) of crescent roll dough
• 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
• 1 cup of butter
• 1 can or bottle (350 ml.) of Mountain Dew™
• 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
How to Prepare:
• Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
• Cut each apple into 8 wedges and set them aside.
• Separate the crescent rolls into triangles and roll each apple wedge into these triangles starting from the smallest end. Seal the rolls by pinching and place in them into the baking dish.
• In a small saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the cinnamon and sugar. Pour this mixture onto the apple dumplings and pour the Mountain Dew™ over them.
• Bake the dumplings for 35 to 45 minutes or till they are golden brown.
• Now serve and enjoy!