No Bake Chocolate Mint Desserts
No-Bake Chocolate Mint Desserts
What you need:
Half a cup of butter
A bag of mint-flavored semisweet chocolate chips
Two Cups of chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
¼ of a cup of butter (softened)
A tablespoon of milk
Half a tea spoon of peppermint extract
Half a tea spoon of vanilla
A drop of green food color
2 cups of powdered sugar
1/3 cup of butter
How to make No-Bake Chocolate Mint Desserts:
1. Lightly grease a pan with cooking spray.
2. In a saucepan melt the butter and chocolate chips over a low heat while stirring constantly.
3. Once melted remove from heat and stir in the cookie crumbs until well mixed and then press evenly in to the pan.
4. Refrigerate this mixture until firm (about 10 minutes).
5. In a small bowl beat together 1/4 cup of butter, milk, peppermint extract, vanilla and food color with an electric mixer on a medium speed.
6. Then on a low speed beat in the powdered sugar gradually until smooth.
7. Now take out the crumb mixture and spread the peppermint mixture evenly over crumbs.
8. In a saucepan, melt the remaining chocolate chips and 1/3 cup butter over low heat and then spread evenly over peppermint mixture.
9. Refrigerate this until chocolate is set and then cut in to bars.