Chocolate chip and banana cookies recipe
Chocolate Chip and Banana Cookies
What You Need
• 2 cups of toasted rolled oats
• 1/3 cup of minced dates (you can also use figs or dried apricots)
• 1 ¼ cups of mashed ripe bananas
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 1 lightly beaten egg
• 1/3 cup of applesauce
• ¼ cup of brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons of orange juice
• ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• ½ cup of chocolate chips
How to Prepare
• Preheat your oven to 177 degrees Celsius.
• Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and let the mixture rest for 15 to 20 minutes (let the oats soak up all the juice).
• On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop tablespoonfuls of the batter and bake for 20 minutes or till the cookies are light brown in colour.
• Now enjoy these yummy cookies.