Batman Themed Vodka Shots
What you will need:
1 and 1/3 of a cups of tonic water
A tablespoon of limejuice
A tablespoon of sugar
3 Packs of plain gelatine
2/3 of a cup of vodka (citrus flavoured) ( Optional )
Bat shaped silicon mold
How to make Batman themed vodka shots:
1. Take a sauce and add in the tonic, juice and sugar along with the gelatine and let it soak for 2 minutes.
2. Heat the mixture over a low heat till it gets dissolved and remove from heat.
3. Stir in the vodka.
4. Take the mold and lightly spray on some cooking oil and wipe off excess with a tissue.
5. Pour the gelatine mixture into the mold and refrigerate overnight.
6. To serve unmold and keep near the black light for an amazing effect.