Lime And Cucumber Margarita Themed Shots
What you will need:
¾ of a cup of agave tequila
Half a cup of water
Half a cup of lemonande or limeade
2 packs of gelatine
¼ a cup of Cointreau
Cucumbers cut out in a ribbons
(For the Cayenne sprinkle)
A tablespoon of large crystal sugar
A teaspoon of kosher salt
1/8th of the teaspoon of cayenne pepper
How to make Lime and cucumber margarita themed shots:
1. Start off by cutting half of the cucumber up and chop it up.
2. Add the chopped up cucumber in a cocktail shaker and muddle then add in the tequila and shake it for a minute.
3. In a saucepan add the water and lemonade and add the gelatine and allow it to soak for 2 minutes.
4. Heat over a low heat and dissolve the mixture.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Strain the tequila mixture and add to the saucepan and mix.
7. Pour the mixture in to a loaf pan and place in fridge overnight.
8. With a vegetable peeler peel the cucumbers to make ribbons and wrap around shots.
9. Serve with the cayenne sprinkle. (All you need to do is mix the ingredients together).