Pink Glazed Heart Brownies
What you will need:
A box of brownie mix
Half a cup of oil
1/4th of a cup of water
( For the pink glaze)
A pack of vanilla flavoured frosting
Pink liquid food colouring
How to make pink glazed heart brownies:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 175c.
2. Now take a baking pan and line it with foil and lightly grease the foil.
3. Now take a bowl and mix together all the brownie ingredients and spread in the foiled pan.
4. Bake this brownie mixture for around 35 minutes until set.
5. After baking let the baked brownie mixture cool for an hour and then freeze them for half an hour in foil.
6. Now using a heart shaped cookie cutter cut out the heart shaped brownies.
7. In a bowl add the frosting and microwave for 30 seconds until it is pourable and add the food colouring and mix.
8. Finally pour the frosting over your brownies and top off with heart shaped sprinkles.
P.S BEFORE you leave... Take a look at our new gorgeous lighting we now have in store --> View here [ MUST SEE ]