What you will need:
Flexible silicone molds (small oval shaped ones)
1/3 of a cup of lemonade (concentrate)
2/3 of a cup of water
2.5 packs of plain gelatin
¾ cup of vodka (bubble gum flavour)
A tablespoon of watermelon pucker liqueur
A tablespoon of sour apple pucker liqueur
Mini cupcake wrappers
How to make martini shots:
1. Start off by lightly spraying cooking oil on your mold and wipe with a clean tissue paper.
2. Now take a saucepan and pour in some lemonade. Sprinkle in your gelatine and let it soak in to your lemonade for about 2 minutes.
3. Heat this mixture over a low heat and stir till fully incorporated. Then add in the vodka.
4. Now you should divide your mixture in to two separate bowls and add the watermelon pucker to one and the apple pucker to the other and mix well.
5. Add these mixtures to your mold and let the pops freeze over night.
6. When you’re ready to serve remove the martini pops from the mold and cut the lollipop sticks to about 1.5 inch segments and insert in each pop.
7. Serve in mini cupcake wrappers.