Lemon-Lime Neon Yellow Jelly Shots
What you will need:
3/4rth of a cup of lemon-lime soda
1/4rth of a cup of lemonade concentrate
1/4rth of a cup of water
1.5 envelops of gelatine
Half a cup of pear flavoured vodka
Half a cup of Midori melon liqueur
Edible gold leaf sheets for garnish
How to make lemon-lime neon yellow jelly shots:
1. In a saucepan add the lemonade, soda and water and sprinkle in the gelatine.
2. Let the gelatine soak for about 2 minutes.
3. Now heat this mixture over a low heat and keep stirring till the gelatine dissolves completely. (Usually takes around 5 minutes)
4. Once the gelatine is dissolved remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the vodka and melon liqueur.
5. Pour this mixture in to a loaf pan refrigerate for around 4 hours so that it is fully set.
6. Cut the jelly in to one inch squares and garnish with edible gold leaf.