Sweet and Sour Grilled Chicken Wings
What you will need:
2 lb of chicken wings
2 cups of sweet and sour sauce
1 tablespoon of chopped green onions
How to make sweet and sour grilled chicken wings:
1. Take a plastic bag and add the sweet and sour marinade (1 ½ cup) to it along with the chicken wings and seal the bag up.
2. Let the chicken wings marinate for about 30 minutes.
3. After the marinating process is done remove the wings from the bag and discard the rest of the marinade.
4. Bring your grill to a medium heat and add some oil to it.
5. Start grilling your wings and flip them every couple of minutes until the wings are completely cooked. (Should take around 20 minutes)
6. Now once the wings are cooked toss them in the remaining sweet and sour sauce and serve them with the chopped green onion sprinkled on top.