Easy To Make Strawberry Pie
What you’ll need:
A homemade or purchased pie crust
6 cups of strawberries
1 cups of sugar
Two tablespoons of cornstarch
Half a cup of water
2 Drops of red liquid food colouring
1 packet of cream cheese
1 tablespoon of grated lemon peel
How to make a strawberry pie:
1. To start off you will need to bake the pie crust as directed on the packaging.
2. Next you’ll need to mash some strawberries so that they measure one cup.
3. Add these strawberries to a saucepan along with the sugar and cornstarch and mix.
4. Gradually pour in some water and continue to mash the strawberries.
5. Add the food colour if you want the pie to have a deep red colour.
6. Cook the mixture over a medium heat until the mixture becomes thick and comes to a boil.
7. Let it boil for a minute and then remove from the heat and let the mixture cool.
8. Now mix some cream cheese and lemon peel in a mixer until smooth and spread in the pie crust.
9. In the remaining space fill the pie with the strawberries you have and pour the cooked mixture on top.
10. Let the pie set in the refrigerator for about 3 hours or until set.