Strawberry Dessert Cups
What you’ll need:
2 cups of Vanilla Almond granola
4 Tablespoons of melted butter
2 packs of cream cheese
1 cup of sugar
A table spoon of Vanilla
1 pack of frozen whipped topping
16 ounces of frozen sliced strawberries
8 plastic tumblers
2 cups of boiling water
How to prepare strawberry dessert cups:
1. Start by crushing the granola in a food processor. Try not to make it too fine as that wont be ideal for this dish.
2. Now add the melted butter to the crushed granola in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Add this mixture to each of the plastic cups. Make sure only to pour in ¼ of a cup and let it cool in the refrigerator.
4. Take another bowl and using a mixer blend in the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until the mixture is smooth.
5. Now fold in the whipped topping in to the cheese mixture and add in to a Ziploc bag.
6. Cut the corner off of the bag and start piping a nice layer on top of the granola layer for each of the cups.
7. Place in the refrigerator.
8. To prepare the gelatine start by boiling some water and adding it t a bowl with some gelatine. Mix it well and add in the strawberries.
9. Place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes and make sure it is firm.
10. Divide the gelatine equally among the 8 plastic cups and chill in the fridge before serving.