Mini Chicken Pot Pies
What you’ll need:
One poached and diced chicken breast
A can of cream of chicken soup
A cup of mixed vegetables (frozen)
A cup of grated cheddar cheese
A table spoon of Herbs De Provence a tablespoon of onion powder
A table spoon of garlic salt 2 cans of Pillsbury biscuits
How to make mini chicken pot pies:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400.
2. Take a large bowl and combine the diced chicken, soup, vegetables, cheese, herbs and the spices and mix well.
3. Take a mini muffin pan and lightly grease it.
4. Now place a Pillsbury biscuit in to each one of the cups on the muffin tray and try to press the whole cookie to the bottom and the sides up.
5. Now spoon in the pot pie mixture in to each cup.
6. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
7. Let the mini pot pies rest for about 5 minutes before digging in.