Mini Taco Cupcakes
What you’ll need:
1 pound of fresh ground beef
1 packet of Old El Paso taco seasoning
36 wonton wrappers
36 tortilla chips
1 can of Old El Paso refried beans
Spray of cooking oil
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Toppings optional (sour cream , cilantro, onion ,diced tomatoes)
How to make Mini Taco Cupcakes:
1. Pre-heat your oven to about 375 degrees.
2. Spray on the cooking oil on 18 muffin cups.
3. Now you need to focus your attention on the beef. Brown the beef in a skillet and make sure to drain the fat.
4. Now add in the taco seasoning mix and water as directed on the packaging and let the mixture simmer for 4-5 minutes.
5. Let’s start making the mini taco cupcakes now. Place one wonton wrapper at the bottom of each muffin cup and add a layer of about 1 Tablespoon of refried beans on top of each wonton. Then crush a tortilla chip on top of the beans and top with 1 Tablespoon of the meat you prepared and 1 Tablespoon of the shredded chedder cheese. Repeat these layers again.
6. Now bake these tacos for about 15-18 minutes until they get golden brown.
7. After they are baked to perfection remove from the tin and top them off with your favourite topping.