Mac and Cheese
What you’ll need:
Two cups of elbow macaroni
1/4 cup of butter
1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
Half a teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1/4 teaspoon of ground mustard
2 cups of milk
2 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
How to make the best Mac and Cheese you’ve ever tasted:
1. Pre-heat the oven to about 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large pot cook the elbow macaroni as directed on the packaging.
3. While the elbow macaroni is cooking in a saucepan melt the butter on low heat and stir in the all-purpose flour, pepper, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Cook this mixture over a low heat and constantly keep stirring until smooth and bubbly.
4. Stir in the milk in this mixture and heat it to boiling point. Keep the mixture boiling for about a minute.
5. Stir in the cheese and keep on stirring till completely melted.
6. After draining the elbow macaroni add it to this mixture and gently stir in the pot.
7. Add this to an ungreased dish and place in the oven and let this cook for about 25 minutes.