Amazing Cupcake Poppers
What you’ll need:
1 box of Betty Crocker white cake mix
Liquid food colours (pink, purple, orange, green, blue)
1 1/2 cups of marshmallow crème
3/4 cup of fresh butter
1/4 cup of powdered sugar
How to make these amazing cupcake poppers:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
2. With a cooking oil spray can spray 60 mini muffin cups.
3. To make the cake batter follows the instructions on the box and divide the batter in to 5 small bowls with about 3/4 cup each.
4.Add 1/4 teaspoon of the food colour to each of the bowls and blend well.
5. Now fill in each of the mini muffin cups with one tablespoon of batter. Make 12 pieces for each colour.
6. Bake them for around 12 minutes and cool.
7. Now in a large bowl beat with the help of an electric mixer the marshmallow creme and butter on a medium speed until completely blended. Beat in the powdered sugar until the mixture gets nice and fluffy.
8. Divide this yummy frosting in to 5 small bowls with about 1/3 cup of the frosting each.
9. With the same food colours tint the frosting to match the colours of the cupcakes.
10. Now assemble the cupcake poppers using two mini cupcakes for each popper. Cut the top off of each of the cupcakes horizontally. Spread on the frosting and form a sandwich by placing the cut side of second cupcake top.
11. Repeat these steps for each popper and enjoy!