Chocolate mini tart recipe
Delicious Chocolate Mint Tart
What You Need
• 2 cups of Nestle® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
• 2 cups of heavy cream
• 24 cream-filled sandwich cookies
• ½ cup of starlight mints, crushed
• ¼ cup of melted butter
How to Prepare
• Use a food processor to crush the cookies. Place the crushed cookies in a medium sized bowl and mix in the melted butter.
• Press the resultant crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a ungreased 10 inch tart pan or a 9 inch pie plate. Either refrigerate this or use it immediately.
• Place 1 ½ cups of heavy cream into a saucepan and heat it over moderate heat till it is simmering.
• Now remove this from the heat and mix in the chocolate until it melts. Stir in 1/3 cup of crushed mints into the mixture now till they blend in thoroughly. Pour this onto the crust you prepared earlier and refrigerate till it is set.
• Now beat the remaining ½ cup of cream and place 16 dollops around the edge of the tart. Sprinkle the remaining crushed mints on top and serve this delicious dessert.