Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Cookie Sandwiches
How to make Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Cookie Sandwiches:
What You Need:
• 4 peanut butter cups
• 8 large chocolate chip cookies
• 4 large marshmallows
• 4 teaspoons of hot fudge ice cream topping
How to Prepare:
• Take four cookies and spread the hot fudge ice cream topping over them.
• Grill the marshmallows using long handles forks; keep the marshmallows 6 inches away from moderate heat till they are golden brown (turn them every now and then).
• With care, place the marshmallows on the hot fudge ice cream topped cookies along with a peanut butter cup.
• Top each one of these cookies with the remaining cookies.
• Serve immediately.