How to make raspberry petit fours
What you will need:
- A pound cake (Prepared)
- 4 table spoons of raspberry jam
-White chocolate 400 grams
- 1 and 1/3 cups of cream
How to make Raspberry petit fours
1. In order to prepare the ganache heat the cream in using a double boiler. Once hot add in the white chocolate and stir until the mixture is smooth.
2. Cut the pound cake in to 12 equal squre pieces and make sure they are ¼ inch thick.
3. Now cut shapes out of the pound cake slices with a one inch square cookie cutter. Make around 48 squares.
4. Each petit four has 3 layers of cake. Spread a layer of jam between the layers.
5. Cool the ganache to room temperature and you can even tint it to your desired colour if you wish.
6. Coat the petit fours with the mixture.
7. Refrigerate till the ganache has set.
8. Repeat the process, so each petit four has a second layer.