Minty Hot Chocolate
What you will need:
A cup of whipped cream
Two tablespoons of caster sugar
A tablespoon of baking cocoa
Quarter of a teaspoon of peppermint extract
Six cups of whole milk
Three cups of white vanilla baking chips
Half a cup of peppermint extract
Candy caneHow to make Minty hot chocolate:
1. Using an electric mixer mix together the cream, sugar, cocoa and a quarter teaspoon of peppermint extract.
2. In a saucepan heat up the milk on a medium heat and then reduce to a low heat.
3. Add in the chips and stir till they all melt.
4. Add in half a teaspoon of peppermint extract.
5. Pour this mixture in to mugs and top with the whipped cream mixture made earlier.
6. Garnish with candy cane.