Heart Shaped Cake Pop's
What you’ll need:
1 pack of strawberry cake mix
1 cup of water
3 large eggs
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1 can of cream cheese frosting
2 bags of white and pink candy melts
1 can of Wilton colour mist (Gold)
17 Strawberry gushers
How to make candy hearts:
1. Preheat your oven to about 350 degrees.
2. Now add all of the cake mix ingredients in to a blender and mix well.
3. Bake the cake for 30 minutes until the centre is well cooked. Let it cool for 15 minutes.
4. Now take a large bowl and crumble the cake mix into small pieces.
5. Add in ¾ of a can of cream cheese frosting in this mixture and blend in with a spoon.
6. Now roll this dough in to one inch round balls.
7. Add a strawberry gusher in to the centre of each dough ball.
8. Place these balls on a wax paper and place them in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
9. Now you’ll need a 1 or 2 inch heart shaped cookie cutter which you should place over the balls to cut out heart shaped cake pop.
10. Now place these hearts on the wax paper again and freeze for another 15 minutes to make them nice and firm to dip in to the candy melts.
11. Melt the candy coating in the microwave.
12. Insert a stick in to your heart shaped cake pops and start dipping them in to the chocolate and try to cover every side of the heart with the help of a spoon.
13. Using a foam place let your cake pops dry in a standing position for a few minutes.
14. Now spray your candy pops with the metallic spray and package them in little wrappers for a great effect.