Savvy,Smart,Sexy People Do boozy tequila brownies
Here is one of the most popular desserts we are seeing that is trending this year, Currently many trendy bars in LA, San Francisco and New York are now serving these with a matched cocktail...
Let your friends know about it! - Thank you :)
Boozy Tequila Brownies
Ingredients needed for your tequila brownies:
• A quarter cup of tequila based on your choice (for this particular purpose, patron xo cafe Dark Cocoa is okay but you can also use Bailey's or anything you think would taste good).
• 1 cup of flour (as for me, I used all-purpose. You can use whole wheat)
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 2 eggs
• 2 cups of granulated sugar (you can choose to reduce the sugar because it is very sweet. It is your choice)
• 3 oz of any chocolate of your choice (for this particular purpose, anything from semi-sweet to unsweetened would serve. )
• 1 stick of unsalted butter
• First: you have to preheat your oven to 175c degrees.
• Next: you should melt the butter and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Ensure you cream the melted butter/chocolate mixture.
• Next: Add your sugar and vanilla and beat it for about 2 minutes.
• Next step: beat in the eggs and it should be one at a time.
• Next step: do add flour and stir very well for it to mix properly.
• Next step: you should pour into a greased baking dish (you can surely use any size based on your own choice and judgement: you can go for ; 9x13 or 10x10).
• Next step: bake 35-45 minutes until it's just done.
P.S Come take a look at this video and see whats new.....