Baileys chocolate ice cream pie
Baileys & Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
What you will need:
For the Crust:
15-20 Oreos cookies
1/4th of a cup of melted butte
For the Filling:
1/4th of a cup of milk
A Pack of cream cheese
Half a cup of sugar
Half a cup of cocoa
3-4 tablespoons of Baileys
How to make:
1. Using a food possessor crush the cookies into fine crumbs and then mix with melted butter.
2. Press this min to the bottom of a greased pie pan and place in the freezer for an hour.
3. Now mix the milk, cream cheese, and sugar together with an electric beater until the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
4. Add in the cocoa and Baileys to this mixture and mix well.
5. Now gently fold in the whipped cream using a spatula.
6. Pour in half of this mixture in to the pie crust then top with a layer of marshmallow.
7. Finely cover the marshmallows with the remaining cheesecake mixture.
8. Freeze this pie over night and then serve.
Hey we have an important message and video for you... Check it out here!