Mouth watering Crunchy Nutella ice cream cake
- Nutella (Two cups)
- Rice Krispies cereal (Six cups)
- Vanilla ice-cream (One gallon)
Directions for Preparation
- Take a springform pan (9 to 10 inches long) and a bigger mixing bowl, and place them in a freezer.
- Heat a saucepan on low temperature and mix Rice Krispies cereal & Nutella together. Mix them properly so that Rice Krispies are fully coated with Nutella. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Line cookie sheet or sheet pan with wax paper or parchment and pour the mixture over it. Spread the mixture uniformly and place it in a freezer.
- Now remove the vanilla ice-cream from the freezer and put it in refrigerator to make it little soft.
- After 30 to 45 minutes remove your Nutella coated cereal from the freezer. However, make sure not to allow it to stay in the freezer for too long, as your goal is to make it firm, not frozen). Now with the help of a fork & knife, cut the Nutella coated cereal in bite-sized pieces. Put it back to freezer.
- Once the ice-cream has become soft, remove Nutella cereal pieces and bigger mixing bowl from the freezer.
- Set aside couple of cups of Nutella-cereal mixture.
- Now mix the ice-cream and the rest of coated-cereal in the chilled bigger mixing bowl. Pour in this mixture in chilled springform pan. However, make sure to pack it tightly so that there are no pockets of air. Use the reserved coated-cereal mixture as the topping.
- Cover the springform pan with the help of a plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours or whole night till it becomes fully frozen.
- Remove the cake from freezer around 30 to 45 minutes prior to serving and put it in the refrigerator to allow it to soften up a bit.
- Once ready to be served, put the cake over a cake stand or platter and remove springform pan’s sides. You can cut them and serve instantly.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!