How to make the devils martini
This very cool looking and spicy cocktail is the perfect drink for your weekend to spice things up a bit!
- 60 milliliters of chili-infused vodka
- 60 milliliters of chocolate liqueur
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Cayenne pepper
How to Prepare:
- Shake the first two ingredients together in a cocktail shaker with some ice.
- Coat the rims of a martini glass with cocoa powder and cayenne pepper.
- Pour the shaken drink into the martini glass.
- Put a topping of whipped cream on the drink and serve.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!