How to make salted caramel vodka
Have you seen our AMAZING NEW Outdoor/Indoor WHITE diamond star laser light?
How to make Salted Caramel Vodka
• Caramel candies (Around 20)
• Vodka (750 ml bottle)
• Salt (Just a pinch)
Directions for Preparation
1. First of all take the caramel candies and chop them into small pieces. This will make it easy for you to insert them in the vodka bottle. Besides, candies when chopped into small pieces dissolve quickly in vodka.
2. Now take the 750ml vodka bottle and pour some of the vodka into a shot glass to make enough space in the bottle for the candies.
3. Now stuff caramel pieces into the bottle.
4. Cap the bottle and shake it thoroughly. Set the bottle aside and wait for few days till the caramel completely dissolves with the vodka. However, make sure to share the bottle from time to time to quicken up the dissolving process.
5. Once dissolved, you will see some white substance at the bottom of bottle. Take a coffee filter and stain the vodka in order to remove the white substance.
6. Now pour the filtered vodka into a new bottle and add a pinch of salt into it.
7. Your salted caramel vodka is ready now and you can enjoy it right away.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!