How To Make Raspberry Centered Mini Cheesecakes
Raspberry Centered Mini Cheesecakes
Ingredients (For 12 Servings)
• 1 package (approx. 230 grams) of cream cheese, softened
• 12 round shortbread cookies, 2 inches in diameter
• 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
• 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
• 2 large eggs
• fresh raspberries for garnish, if desired
How to Prepare
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
2. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. At the bottom of each one of the cups, place one cookie and then top each cookie with 1 teaspoon of jam.
3. Now beat the cream cheese using an electric mixer until the cream cheese is light and fluffy, this will take around 2 minutes. Slowly and gradually add the condensed milk to the cream cheese, beating and scraping down the sides of the bowl as required. Add the eggs to this mixture one at a time, and mix until the mixture is smooth, this will take another 2 minutes.
4. Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners. Bake these for about 20 minutes or till they are set. Even though the center might seem wobbly, the outer side should be firm. Once baked, place the muffin pan to a wire rack and let it cool to room temperature. The muffin liners will shrink away from the sides of the tin as they cool. Refrigerate the muffin pan (with the liners still in the pan) for about 1 hour or until the cheesecakes are cool and set.
5. Now remove the cheesecakes from the muffin tin. Heat the rest of the jam in a microwave for about 30 seconds or until the jam is slightly thinned. Use this jam to glaze the cheesecakes. Garnish the top of each cheesecake with a fresh raspberry, if you want and then serve.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!