How to make pie pops
• 2, 9-inch Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts
• 24 lollipop sticks
• 1 cup pre-made pie filling (you may use multiple fillings) of your choice and some handfuls of your preferred mix-ins (you may use toffee, chocolate chips, etc.)
• 2-inch round cookie cutter
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• Preheat your oven to 190°C and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set them aside.
• Using flour, lightly dust a counter top and roll out pie crusts so that they are flat. Lightly dust the top of the rolled out crusts with flour. Cut out circles from the crusts with the help of a cookie cutter and remove any excess pie crust or better yet you can re-roll the excess crust and cut out circles from it.
• Spoon out 1 teaspoon of pie filling in the centre of half of the pie crust circles while keeping the filling about quarter of an inch away from the edges of the circle. Lightly sprinkle mix-ins, if you want to.
• Place 1 lollipop stick in the centre of each circle with pie filling, around ¼ of an inch from the top (where the filling ends). Place a plain circle over this and carefully seal edges with your fingertips, especially around the stick. Once all the lollipops are made, place the lollipops on the prepared baking sheet.
• Crimp the edges of the lollipops with a fork so that the edges are sealed. Moreover, puncture each pop once with the sharp end of the fork to allow them to vent while baking.
• Brush the melted butter lightly on each pop and bake them for 15 minutes or until crusts of pops are just barely golden brown. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack to cool. You may serve these delicious pops.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!