How to make Halloween ghost cupcakes
Halloween Ghost Cupcakes..
What you will need:
• 24 large marshmallows
• 4 1/2 cups white candy melts or coating wafers (765 grams)
• 3 eggs
• 1 box of chocolate fudge cake mix
• 1 cup of buttermilk
• 1 cup of miniature semisweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
• 48 miniature semisweet chocolate chips (about 1 tablespoon)
• Set your oven to 177°C. Place a paper baking cup in each one of 24 regular-size muffin cups. In a moderately-sized bowl, beat the buttermilk, eggs, cake mix and oil using an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Next, beat the mixture on moderate speed for 2 minutes. Mix in 1 cup of chocolate chips and divide the resultant batter evenly among the muffin cups.
• Bake these for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool for 10 minutes and then remove cupcakes from pans to cooling racks. Cool the cupcakes completely.
• In a large-sized microwave-friendly bowl, heat the candy melts as directed on their package. Now put 1 marshmallow on top of each cupcake that you baked. Spoon the melted candy over the marshmallow over the cupcake so that the melted candy covers it; let the excess drip down onto the cupcake. Let these cool just a little. In order to make the eyes on the marshmallow ghosts push in 2 chocolate chips near top of each ghost. Let these stand until set or for about 15 minutes.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!