How to make delicious deep fried ice cream balls
What you will need:
450ml of your favourite ice cream
One loaf of your favourite bread
Five to seven cups of canola oil to fry with
Pancake mix ( Just add water )
How to make deep fried ice cream:
1) Put a plate in your freezer and leave it in there for
about 2 hours..
2) Take a big ice cream scoop and make balls with your ice cream
and then put them on your plate and place back into your freezer
for approx another 2 hours.
3)Take the crusts of your sliced brad & using about 2 slices of bread
for each ice cream ball , flatten the bread and then place it around the ice
cream ball. Use your hands like you are making a snow ball.
4) Once they are all done place them back in the freezer for another
5) Dip your Ice cream/bread balls into your pancake mix
6) Use a medium saucepan and heat up your canola oil to 185c
7) Dip your ice cream balls in and turn them occasionally.
8) When they are all a golden brown colour take them out of
the oil and drain on a paper towel.
7) For garnish use things such as chocolate chips, strawberry jam or
P.s Have you seen our NEW awesome Rubber wine glasses.. .Take a look – Order here
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!