How to make a pink velvet martini
Pink Velvet Martini
What you will need:
1/4th of a cup of honey
Pink sugar sprinkles
1.5 cups of ice
Half a cup of birthday cake vodka
One plain yogurt
Two tablespoons of freeze strawberry pudding mix
Half a teaspoon of pink decorating gel
Two pink candy sticks for stirring and garnish
How to make: them:
1. Start off by rimming your glasses with honey and coating them with the pink sugar by dipping them upside down.
2. Now in a blender add all your ingredients except of the garnish, honey and sprinkles and blend till nice and frothy.
3. Add to glasses and garnish with candy sticks.
Join the conversation - Let us and your friends know what you think about it!
Complimentary GIFT valued at $29 - Just for you!
10 amazing alcohol infused cupcake recipeshurry up...
- Enjoy these amazing boozy cupcakes at your next party!...
- Be quick - Limited time offer... Download free today!